Exactly when Customers
Are looking for you
A budget well spent
We conduct extensive research to identify the kind of content your customers would be searching for and the specific words they’d enter into a search bar to find a business like yours. We develop compelling landing pages, so when someone clicks on an ad, they’re more likely to follow through on the call to action. This improves your ad rank and gets your content higher on SERPs.
Keywords are the most critical aspect of Google Search ads because the keywords can make or break how many people see your content. For maximum search engine optimisation (SEO), you have to know which words your audience will most likely use when they type out their search query.
- We use your customer profiles to complete thorough keyword research and identify which words and phrases are most likely to generate hits
- We take the most popular keywords among your demographic and create content (such as blog posts or landing pages) that your promoted posts will link to
- We ensure that your content receives a high Quality Score (QS) from Google
We have a deep understanding of the best SEO practices, and we make sure that your ads attract fantastic leads.
We fine-tune the keywords we use for your ads so they’re not too broad that they attract the wrong people, but not too narrow that no one finds your ads. When a lead clicks on the promoted link, the page they’re taken to is strategically designed to move them closer to the end of your sales funnel.
As consumer needs change and your brand evolves, we’ll update your content and keywords based on your posts’ performance.
- We take advantage of Google Analytics to measure consumer engagement with your ads
- We use the data collected through Analytics to modify keywords or content
- We develop new content and ads based on which posts were the most successful in the previous campaign
Our use of Google Analytics makes it easy to track traffic that moves from your ads to your websites.
We monitor the number of people who see your ad, click on your ad, and take another action on your website. Using these touchpoints, we adjust our strategy to create more effective ads.